I’m headed to Las Vegas for the WPPI convention Sunday through Thursday next week. I haven’t flown for business since I was a newlywed, so all of a sudden I started feeling very official…that is until I began packing and realizing that I don’t really have Vegas clothes cause I’m a mom. And, with that being said, here are the Top 5 Reasons Why I Know “What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas”:
5. I won’t be up on my computer until all hours of the night working while doing laundry.
4. I’ll have to pay a day rate to use the gym.
3. I’ll be able to complete a thought without any interruptions or whining for 5 whole days.
2. I’ll be watching the Today Show in the morning instead of cartoons.
1. The only person I’ll be bathing and tucking into bed is me!